Chem File Browser
ChemFileBrowser is a win32 free software which was designed to visualize and work with SDFile (MDL® format). A format which is used by chemists to exchange and store compounds as well as associated data.
Some of the features mentioned are:
* ability to navigate forward and backward through an SDF
* introduce SDI file (SDF File index) for direct mapping
* adding and editing field names
* the option to export selected compounds
* exporting SDF with selected fields
* renaming structures with a given field value
* export the data as *.csv file
* copy to clipboard (compatible with IsisDraw, ChemDraw, ViewerPro and others)
* bookmark compound manager to create an SDFile from a selection
* splitting and merging of SDF
* chemical descriptors : TPSA, Hydrogen Bond donor and acceptor number, molecular weight
About the author
ABDERISAK ADAM is an author, blog writer and a PhD candidate in the institution of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology. He is also the owner and webmaster of www.study-habits.com, a website dedicated to the discussion of study techniques in the context of higher education. Adam is the author of a number of publications including 'The Study Guide PRO'. You can connect with him through Google+, Linkedin or by submitting a form.