What’s Been Going On?
Believe it or not, I’m still alive and present. I guess you, my respected readers are allowed to ask… “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 4 MONTHS?” Good question.
I’ve been busy working…
Working with this site and changing it, BIG time. Basically, this site will together with a group of talented programmers & web designers face an extreme makeover.
So what new features am I talking about?
– New stylish web 2.0 interface
– Dozens of new (and free) guides, articles and reports.
– Several video & audio lectures and screen casts revealing some top notch study techniques.
– Lots of new free tools to help you improve your study results
– Free Membership type site where you can track your results and how they’ve changed over time.
– Professional tutoring staff; get answers to your questions and get help with your exams, assignments etc
– Lots and lots of other things I really don’t want to reveal yet 🙂
It’s all going to be FREE, it will (hopefully) be sponsored by a few organizations that I can’t really name yet. Please, leave me suggestions for the new site if you have any. I am really looking forward to this (the deadline is around summertime, can’t be anymore specific).
Stay tune, and thans for all those who’ve sent me a message. Take care!
About the author
ABDERISAK ADAM is an author, blog writer and a PhD candidate in the institution of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology. He is also the owner and webmaster of www.study-habits.com, a website dedicated to the discussion of study techniques in the context of higher education. Adam is the author of a number of publications including 'The Study Guide PRO'. You can connect with him through Google+, Linkedin or by submitting a form.